We are very excited to announce the first Voices of Earth Festival, a celebration to be held at the Seed Song Farm in Kingston, NY on Saturday August 31 (Green Corn Celebration) to Sunday September 1 (Voices of Ecology Festival). This is Woodstock Ecology’s first major event, bringing together dynamic musical and artistic groups with environmental organizations.
Woodstock Ecology is now well on its way to fulfilling its primary mission of developing theme songs and artistic works to propel much needed environmental action through community, unity and coordinated ecological initiatives.
Please join us for this wonderful celebration of community, unity and commitment.
Events Saturday & Sunday:
Saturday August 31: 11 AM – 6 PM
Green Corn Celebration:
Native American music and dance as well as workshops, celebrating and dedicating indigenous agricultural methods and acreage.
- Celebrate the great gift to the world of CORN, and other indigenous crops and agricultural wisdom.
- NAMMY Award winning Native American singer/songwriter Bear Fox is from the Akwesasne Mohawk Territory and sings with the renowned Akwesasni Singers. Her latest solo CD is “Rich Girl” (NAMMY 2019) described as “calming songs,” featuring a unique mix of music/spoken word.
- Plus other Native American music, dance, and presentations.
- Sweet Corn and other food from farm and forest.
- Indigenous voices leading the healing of our relationship with the land, and needed environmental action.
- Dedication of historically Lenape acreage for renewed growing of traditional crops, ceremony, celebration, and education.
Sunday September 1: 11 AM to 9 PM
Voices of Ecology Festival
Voices of Ecology music, dance and artistic performances dedicated to carrying out the mission of Woodstock Ecology.
- Performances featuring original songs devoted to ecology and social change
Sing along w/Elly Wininger / Creek Iverson
Kate Boyer’s Kid Stuff
Ulster County Executive Pat Ryan Keynote Address
Linda Diamond Dance Company
Voices of Ecology Singers
Mead Mt. Resonators
Jennifer Maidman Band
- Workshops to educate and share resources and ideas for environmental action
- Kids and Family Fun
Seed Song Farm Kingston NY
Dates and Time:
Saturday August 31 – 11 AM to 6 PM
Sunday September 1, 2019 from 11 AM – 9 PM
Tickets Available at the Gate:
Saturday sliding scale $5 to $25
Sunday Sliding Scale $10 to $25
Children under 15 Free
Please contact [email protected] 845 679 6309 for vendor details and rates.
Please help us make this Festival by supporting our Go Fund Me Campaign Click on Donate Button Below for Go Fund Me Campaign.